Business intelligence (BI) is the support of the intercontinental organizations, helping them in running their daily operations and planning long-term strategies. BI is all about gathering, storing and analyzing data. SAP BusinessObjects BI (also known as BO or BOBJ) is a group of front-end applications that allow business users to view, sort and analyze business intelligence data. SAP Business Objects(BO) BI platform provides flexible systems management for an enterprise BI beau ideal that allows administrators to arrange and standardize their BI implementations on a proven, scalable, and adaptive service-oriented architecture. ITLearnMore’s SAP BO Online Background program touches every aspect of the platform.
BI is now used at every level of the organization. Thus, SAP Business Intelligence modules offer great opportunities for consultants and one among them is SAP BO consultant, with ample of opportunities in the market.
WEB Intelligence 4.0 (BO4.0 SP2)/XI 3.1
* What’s New
* Overview of Interactive Analysis core functions
* Creating Interactive Exegesis documents with queries
* Restricting data returned by a query
* Designing Interactive Analysis reports
* Enhancing the production of stat in reports
* Formatting reports
* Calculating data with formulas and variables
* Using multiple data sources
* Analyzing data
* Managing and sharing Interactive Dialytic documents
* Reporting from Other Data Sources
* Introducing Tangle Intelligence
* Accessing corporate information with Web Intelligence
* Intelligence how universes allow you to query databases using everyday establishment terms.
Information Design Tool 4.0
* What is the Information Design Tool (IDT)
* Create the data foundation
* Create a database connection
* Create a data foundation
* Meaning joins in a data foundation
* Inception a business layer
* Create folders et alii objects
* Create measure objects
* Resolve Loops Chrestomathic alias
* Resolve Loops Use contexts
* Define data restrictions
* Work with LOVs
* Incur Parameters restrict data
Universe Designer 4.0/XI 3.1
* Understanding Business-Objects Universes.
* Understanding how universes allow users to query databases utilizing their everyday vocation terms.
* Creating Universe Connections.
* The course database and universe.
* Creating the universe.
* Building and populating the Universe Structure.
* Defining joins in a universe.
* Creating Dimension Objects.
* Understanding classes and objects.
* Creating Measure Objects.
Desktop Intelligence (Basic)
* Introduction to Desktop Intelligence.
* Understanding core concepts of Desktop Intelligence.
* Understanding core functionality from Desktop Intelligence.
* Getting Started accompanying Desktop Intelligence.
* Logging on to Desktop Intelligence.
* Modifying start up options.
* Accessing help.
* Opening documents Viewing reports Saving documents
* Creating Desktop Intelligence Documents with Queries.
* Getting new data with Desktop Intelligence.
* Creating a query Modifying the examine Accepting Report Manager
Desktop Intelligence (Advanced)
* Alternative Query Techniques Defining Combined Query Types Using Combined Queries
* Using Sub-Queries
* Creating a Query on a Query
* Character and Date String Functions Understanding Complexion Strings
* Using Date Functions User-Defined Objects Creating User Objects
* Using a User Object in a Query
* Editing a User Object Deleting a User Object Storing a User Object Grouping Data
* Grouping Facts Using “If… Then… Else…”
Web-Intelligence Rich Client 4.0/XI R3
* Introducing Web Intelligence
* Accessing information with Web Intelligence
* Understanding how universes countenance you to query databases using everyday business terms
* Create reports using webservises pro re nata a Data source
* Empathetic Web Intelligence core functionalities
* Creating a document in the Web Intelligence Rich Client
* Viewing a Web Intelligence document in InfoView
* Creating Texture Intelligence Documents with Queries
* Building a simple query
* Restricting data with query filters
* Applying a single-value query filter
* Using prompts to restrict data
* Using complex filters
* Creating multifarious queries in a document
* Synchronizing data with merged dimensions
* Analyzing Data
* Drilling into the data
* Setting Netting Intelligence drill options
* Managing and Sharing Web Intelligence Documents
* Exporting documents from the Rich Client
* Accessing InfoView
* Managing documents in InfoView
* Sharing documents in InfoView
* Scheduling a Web Intelligence document
* Setting InfoView preferences
* Advanced Query Techniques
* Using combined queries
* Using sub-queries
* Using character string functions
* Using IF/ELSEIF
* Linking to documents and URLs in Net Intelligence
* Creating hyperlinks in the HTML Report Panel
* Creating hyperlinks in the Web Wit Rich Client and Java Report Panel
Basic BO Administration (CMC)
Crystal Xcelsius Dashboard